MEAN- The Faster Way to Build Websites and Web Applications
MEAN is derived from Mongo.DB, Express.JS, Angular.JS and Node.JS. MEAN is designed for supplying developers with the quick and organized method of MEAN-based applications. These applications have useful modules like Mongoose and Passport, pre-bundled and configured.
MEAN Stack and Its Modules
- Mongo.DB is the NoSQL database system. This saves data in binary JSON format that makes it easier for passing of data between client and server.
- Express.JS is the lightweight framework that is used for building web applications in Node. This provides numbers of features for building single and multipage web applications.
Advantages of MEAN Stack
- The MEAN applications are written in one language in server-side as well as client-side.
- MEAN is highly helpful in avoiding useless errors in work maintaining well-organized applications.
- It is widely popular for helping to create and maintain simple and readable open-source solution.
- It supports MVC pattern.
- Being an open source, it can be used to tweak the preferences.
SOLUTION EMPIRE is the Hub Point to Get Prominent Web Solutions
SOLUTION EMPIRE’s portfolio determines our proficiency and experience in MEAN stack development. We have unmatchable web solutions with the expertise team. Our web developers being highly talented offer the most comprehensive and smart solutions for web development.
Extensive knowledge on MEAN development, we develop a dynamic website for varying clients as per their specific requirements. Using MEAN stack, we deliver the highly flexible web applications and websites with low time consumption.