Solution EMPIRE leverages global delivery centers to deliver predictable and flexible business process management services. A key aspect of our service delivery is the successful transition of business processes from the client’s locations to our delivery centers.
- Planning and Solution design
- Testing, Pilot & Execution
- Service Assumption
- Steady State
Project preparation begins with the handover of the solution design to the transition team. It involves defining the roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition. A dedicated transition team consisting of a transition manager, operation and documentation specialists, and trainers, is deployed.
Planning and Solution design
After a detailed planning workshop with the client, this phase involves finalization of the integrated project plan. It includes plans for operations, delivery, technology, recruitment, quality, and risk to cater to project requirements. In addition, the integrated project plan mobilizes resources and arranges logistics.
Testing, Pilot & Execution
Execution involves the implementation of the transition solution. We deploy domain, process and technology teams to address transition –
- Knowledge transfer: Includes the construction of operating procedures, preparation of training documents, and training executives to execute the process offshore
- Technology transfer: Identifies the optimal network architecture, procurement of bandwidth and systems, and installation, testing, and deployment of technical infrastructure
- Operating preparedness: Includes recruitment, induction and site preparation
In this phase, offshore operations are initiated with active client support. Gradually, the responsibility is transferred to the offshore operations team while ensuring that inter-dependent processes are not affected. It involves several stages:
- Preparation of the ramp-up schedule
- Managing logistics
- Execution of offshore ramp-up and onsite ramp-down while maintaining continuity of operations
- Establishing service levels
Service assumption helps achieve robust operations with all the resources and infrastructure to execute steady state operations.
Steady state operations’ is the ongoing delivery of services. The key objective is “business as usual,” where the outsourced processes are executed in accordance with the norms in the Service Level Agreement (SLA). Steady state involves:
- Security and business continuity
- SLA metrics tracking and reporting to monitor continuous performance
- Human Resource Management
Mail us at : email@example.com for free trial